Since its start way back in 1985, Atlas Roofing has been the roofing contractor that Northern Colorado trusts to provide high quality residential roof replacement and repair at a reasonable price. 25 years later that’s still the guiding principle behind the work that Atlas Roofing does. Clients come to Atlas because they are looking for open communication, reliable service, durable results and competitive prices.
Rob doesn’t hunt down the next roofing job by going door to door. Smart residents ask for referrals and time and again they are led to Rob Godin, fanatic roofer and real nice guy.
Atlas Roofing – A History Of Quality
With an A+ standing at the Better Business Bureau (http://www NULL.referrallist NULL.com/listing/atlas-roofing-systems NULL.html) and a long roster of enthusiastic referrals, you can be sure that Atlas Roofing has a reputation as a reliable roofing contractor. With every estimate come many testimonials, so you can talk to previous clients and get a sense of the firm’s high quality of workmanship and amazing customer service.
A Changing Industry
In the 25 years Atlas has been inspecting, repairing and replacing roofs, the roofing industry has changed. Now clients are more educated, ask a lot more intelligent questions and demand quality service and workmanship. Atlas couldn’t be happier. The more questions their clients ask, the harder it is for unreliable, disreputable, fly-by-night roofing contractors to do shoddy work around Northern Colorado. Remember: if you go with the lowest estimate, you often get what you pay for, and sometimes even less!
Meet Rob Godin – The Roof Fanatic
You won’t meet anyone in Northern Colorado more enthusiastic about roofs than Rob Godin. He’s a regular roof fanatic! Get him on the subject and you’ll see how deep his knowledge runs—the history of roofing, the future of roofing, the various roofing products and their longevity, industry best installation practices, roof damage, types of leaks, scams on the street, etc. He’s a roof expert with a passion for keeping water and weather out of your home and his enthusiasm spreads through his whole operation.
The Atlas Roofing Philosophy
Ethical Business Practices
- Atlas Roofing built its reputation because we always put long-term reputation over short-term profitability.
- Atlas Roofing believes in treating its workers fairly in order to build a stronger community. That’s why we have an educated, trained, and properly insured work force. We know that having a happy staff and support crew means better business, better roofing projects, and better communities.
- We are a non-commission based company, so you’ll never encounter high pressure selling tactics.
- We follow manufacturer’s specifications to a tee so that your roof is guaranteed for years, or even decades. (Find out more about manufacturer’s guarantees).
Client Education & Customer Service
- Atlas Roofing seeks to educate clients about roofing options in order to protect them from making costly mistakes. We encourage our clients to compare options in order to be sure that they are making the right decision.
- We are constantly staying abreast of new developments in the roofing industry. We take pride in our well-trained work force and that means investing in education and training for our team.
- We believe in non-jargon communication. We know that talking to contractors about what they’re doing can be intimidating if you haven’t a CLUE about what they’re saying! We level the playing field and explain what we’re doing in language you can understand. “We will never talk over your head!”
- Each residential roof replacement we do is one that we would be satisfied to do on our own home!
- Our commitment to quality workmanship means that we go out of our way to protect your home and property during the roofing process. We will leave a work site exactly as it was when we arrived!
- To us, superior workmanship also means punctual work and time frames that we can meet!
Efficient Business And Roofing Practices
- At Atlas Roofing we take efficiency seriously. We make sure our business tasks are efficient so we don’t get bogged down in paperwork. This also enables us to respond to roofing needs quickly and to conduct reliable business.
- We also take efficiency in roofing seriously. An efficient roof – one that keeps the climate in the house steady – is good for everybody. It means, less energy consumption, lower cooling costs, and longer lasting roofs.
- Atlas also prides itself in being an efficient business environmentally. We stay abreast of developments in green roofing practices and we implement them whenever possible. We also offer clients recycled shingle options. Find out more about green roofing products.
Atlas Roofing believes in building a strong community in Northern Colorado. We take pride in our area and hope that our clients will support us in our community outreach endeavors. Here are some of the charities and organizations that we’ve supported.
- National Center for Craftsmanship (http://www NULL.nccraftsmanship NULL.org/)
- The Open Door Mission (http://odmministries NULL.org/)
- Habitat for Humanity (http://www NULL.fortcollinshabitat NULL.org/)
- Alzheimer’s Association (http://www NULL.alz NULL.org/index NULL.asp)