You can count on Atlas Roofing to offer the best, most advanced roofing materials and products. Rob Godin and his expert crew are very discerning about roofing materials. They always present a number of options so you can find the product that works within your budget. Regardless of the roofing material you finally select, the quality just has to be there before they’ll go up that ladder for you!
Atlas’s Roofing Systems – An Overview
When you ask Atlas Roofing for a roofing estimate, they’ll offer you a variety of options for different roofing systems. Each has its own special qualities, features and advantages.
The task will be to find the one that matches your aesthetic preference as well as your budget.
Atlas offers these roofing systems:
- Asphalt Composition Shingle Roofing – Commonly thought of as your basic shingle roofing, composition roofs are beautiful, durable, and affordable. Atlas offers CertainTeed, GAF/ELK, Malarkey, and Owens Corning brand shingle roofing.
- Metal Roofing – metal roofing materials are known for their durability and versatility. A high quality metal roof can last up to 75 years. So your metal roof and your pet parrot may both outlive you!
Other benefits of metal roofing materials include energy savings, little to no maintenance costs and long warranties.
Atlas offers a number of residential metal roofing options, including DECRA & ALLMET (Dura-Loc) stone coated steel roofing systems. These are reputable manufacturers that have some of the best warranties in the industry. Find out more about residential metal roofing.
- Photovoltaic Roofing – Photovoltaic roofing is basically roofing that has solar panels on it. These solar panels turn the energy of the sun into electricity that can power your home. It’s even possible to sell some of the extra power back to the power company! Find out more about photovoltaic roofing from Atlas.
- ‘Green’ Roofing –The term “green” can apply to a variety of things when considering roofing materials, some aspects of an eco-friendly or “green” roofing material are:
- Manufactured regionally or locally to reduce transportation fuel consumption compared to shipping materials across the country.
- Manufactured using recycled materials.
- Will last 40-50 years rather than the usual 15-20 years.
- Manufactured from a material that is a renewable natural resource.
- A material that reflects more of the sun’s energy to keep your home cooler thereby reducing energy consumption.
- A material that is recyclable when the roof is eventually replaced.
- A material that will withstand minor to moderate hailstorms avoiding replacement before traditional wear out. Find out more.
- Wood Shake Roofing – Wood shake roofing provides an elegant and timeless look for your home. Wood shake has been used for centuries to protect homes from the elements and has an enduring style. Unfortunately there is a downside: wood shake roofs require a lot of maintenance in order to last. Ask us about this timeless roofing style.
- Tile Roofing – Tile roofing is considered a premium roof in two respects: A tile roof, when properly installed will protect your home for 50 years or more, much longer than the usual 15-20 years of an asphalt shingle roof and a tile roof comes at a premium initial price compared to an asphalt shingle roof installation. However, over the long term, a tile roof can be an economical choice. Tile roofing is considered a “green” roofing material as it is made of natural materials like clay and tile roof is recyclable also.
- Custom Roofing – Perhaps you have a design vision for your roof, or maybe you’re working with an architect who does. Atlas is adaptable to even the most ‘custom’ ideas. Go ahead – give Atlas a challenge. Half metal, some copper thrown in, and a bit of something else… “We’re UP for it!”